Cosmetic Dentistry is a specialty at Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne. Here are some things you should know:
- Advances in cosmetic dentistry have made it possible for Adult Dentistry to give you a complete smile makeover.
- Every year, millions of Americans improve their smiles and boost their self-confidence with cosmetic dentistry.
- In addition to perfecting smiles, many cosmetic dentistry solutions promote the long-term health of the teeth and gums.
- Today’s leading cosmetic dentistry procedures can be completed more quickly than ever before.
- Advances in dental techniques and sedation have made cosmetic dentistry a painless method of improving one’s smile.
Thanks to modern advances in dental technology, cosmetic dentistry is better than ever before. Each year, millions of patients nationwide improve their smiles and their self-confidence with any number of cosmetic dentistry procedures. The numbers aren’t surprising when you realize that one study by the American Dental Association found that nearly 75 percent of survey respondents indicated that a person’s smile is their most important physical feature.
If you are suffering from stained, discolored, broken or chipped teeth, you know all too well the impact of having a less-than-attractive smile. Through his patients, Dr. Rob Harrell at Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne does too, which is why he has dedicated his professional life to helping people achieve the smiles of their dreams.
Dr. Harrell offers numerous cosmetic dentistry solutions for teeth problems. Just as important as improving aesthetics, these procedures also help promote the long-term health of the teeth and gums.