Advanced Dental X-rays For the Best in Patient Care
Benefits of Dental X-Rays
- Digital X-rays reveal much more than traditional X-rays on film.
- Digital X-ray technology produces the safest, most detailed images of one’s entire mouth, including the underlying structures that support the teeth and gums.
- With Digital X-rays, images can be sharpened, altered or zoomed in for extreme close-up.
- Digital X-rays expose patients to as much as 90 percent less radiation than conventional X-rays.
- Digital X-rays do not use chemicals to fix images on film so they are more environmentally friendly.
Dental X-rays that make use of computer software also expose patients to far less radiation, as much as 90% less than conventional x-rays. To some extent, digital X-rays are even more environmentally friendly, as they do not use chemicals to fix images on film like traditional X-rays.
Because Dr. Harrell and the entire staff at Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne is committed to the utmost in patient safety and care, digital technology is the exclusive method for obtaining high quality dental X-rays at the practice. With a full complement of dental X-rays, Dr. Harrell can make the most accurate diagnosis of your dental issues, and prescribe a safe and effective treatment plan that will have you smiling with pride.
Call or email Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne today to schedule a dental exam. If you are considering cosmetic work, contact us about a free, no-obligation smile consultation with Dr. Harrell. During your consultation a complimentary digital smile preview (an $85 value) will be created to show how you will look when your treatment is complete.