Digital Photography Benefits
- Digital Photography helps Adult Dentistry provide the best care possible.
- Digital Photography allows our patients to see and better understand the problems affecting their teeth.
- Our specialized 12-megapixel camera can take photos of any part of your mouth with razor-sharp clarity.
- Digital photographs capture the teeth and gums from every angle, making it easier to find potential issues.
- Prior to treatment, digital photographs can be manipulated to show how your teeth will look when treatment is complete.
Furthermore, Dr. Harrell uses dental digital photography to better assess, diagnose and plan treatment for patients. Using a sophisticated 12-megapixel camera, he can take photos of different aspects of the mouth with razor-sharp clarity. These images provide an unhindered view of the mouth and make it easier to identify potential oral health issues.
The computer software associated with dental digital photography also makes it possible to manipulate images for the best possible view of your dental needs. By examining your dental photographs with Dr. Harrell, you can gain a far better understanding of the health of your teeth.
Dr. Harrell strives not just to treat patients in need, but to help them understand their oral health and how it is being improved. Thanks to digital dental technology, this is easier than ever before.
Call (704) 541-9888 or contact Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne today to schedule a dental exam. If you are considering cosmetic work, contact us about a free, no-obligation smile consultation with Dr. Harrell. During your consultation a complimentary digital smile preview (an $85 value) will be created to show how you will look when your treatment is complete.