Cosmetic Dentures: The Latest Technology in Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentures represent a vast improvement over traditional dentures. Modern dentures make it possible to create much more functional tooth replacements. Because each mouth is unique, Dr. Harrell works with his patients to create a custom-fit device that allows for complete ease with chewing and speaking.
Cosmetic dentures are also stronger than their traditional counterparts. Dr. Harrell’s custom dentures are more secure and less prone to shifting in the mouth. This allows patients to speak clearly and smile with confidence.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly, cosmetic dentures are significantly more attractive. Modern dental materials are highly advanced, allowing Dr. Harrell to create a denture with teeth that are incredibly lifelike and similar to your natural smile. Porcelain makes an excellent tooth material since it is very strong and has outstanding natural colors. In addition, the gum materials have a natural appearance and are far more comfortable than those in typical dentures.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your beautiful new smile with dentures!
Meet with Dr. Harrell to assess your situation and get a good overview of your needs and possibilities. Plus, get a complimentary Digital Smile Preview.Contact Us
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentures
- Prevent Bone Loss – Within 2 years of losing a tooth, without treatment you can lose as much as 50% of the bone density in the affected area.
- Avoid Misalignment of the Jaw – Bone loss and misaligned or missing teeth can cause the entire bite to become misaligned, possibly leading to TMJ disorder.
- Look Younger – Well-made dentures support the structure of the face, preventing the hollow look often associated with missing teeth and subsequent bone loss.
- Maintain Your Natural Speech – When one’s teeth are missing there is often a change in speech and diction. Dentures help to maintain the natural voice and phonetics.
- New Advanced Technologies – Dentures have improved significantly within the last 5 years. Dr. Harrell uses the latest techniques and equipment to provide both the best oral care and the best cosmetic results.
Dr. Harrell discusses cosmetic dentures:
Dentures have evolved significantly over the years. Once just a practical method of replacing teeth, today’s cosmetic dentures are nearly indistinguishable from natural teeth and function extremely well. The fact that dentures look more lifelike now, fit more securely and are more stable through all of our daily activities has made them extremely popular.
Many people are contacting Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne seeking new dentures because their current set doesn’t meet the current standard. Even dentures that are just five years old are made of outdated materials and lack the proper aesthetics. Plus, the digital process for fabricating new dentures allows me and my staff to deliver the best product possible.
Dr. Harrell has the education and experience to create outstanding cosmetic dentures for every patient. It takes a few visits to get the details perfect, but the results are more than worth it when the completed denture fits precisely, sits comfortably and looks like your natural teeth and gums.
For more than 17 years Dr. Harrell has been one of the top dentists in Charlotte, NC. The quality of his work is praised by his patients and peers alike. He will be happy to craft you a well-fitting, well-designed custom denture that rivals your real teeth and maintains your appearance.
Schedule your FREE CONSULTATION with Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne today. Call 704-541-9888 or use the contact form on this page to make your no-obligation appointment.